maandag 9 april 2012

101 Reasons to Love the Dodgers: Review

Being a Star Wars fan and having a nice collection of books about the subject I can say I don’t like books with titles like: trivia book, quiz book, the real fan’s book of knowledge, facts about... Most of these books include the same information. Stuff we already know or is so far fetched, we don’t care!
This is why I was not tempted to buy “101 reasons to love the Dodgers”. But when I leafed through it, I was surprised by the quality of the images they used in this hard cover book. It really has a great look and feel. And... Some interesting facts. Most of them well known to a Dodger fan, but some fun surprises. Best of all this is a book I can hand to friends who ask me “why the Dodgers?” well, read this, there are (at least) 101 reasons why!

Van Ramblings of a Dutch Dodger

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten